- Making your bedroom a sanctuary, a place where you can rest and relax, away from life stresses
- Creating a wardrobe that makes you feel empowered
- Organising your children’ clothes, toys, school and artwork in such a way that your children can help you maintain a clutter-free home
- Setting up a conducive yet efficient desk and home office
- Revamping your kitchen organisation, not only your fridge, pantry and cabinets but also your approach to meal planning
- Establishing processes so that you can stay on top of your digital life i.e. your photos, files and emails
- Looking at space savings solutions to create beautiful bathrooms
- Giving you time management tools – so you not only make space but also TIME for what matters
We’ll define exactly what we’ll do to get you feeling in control and on the path of lifestyle harmony.
I’ll also provide you with maintenance guidelines. We’ve worked hard to eliminate the clutter. So we need a system in place to make sure it doesn’t come back! I’ll give you recommendations you can follow to make sure you keep full control over your space from here on out.
Expect homework and accountability. Think donating, selling, and continuing with an area we started in between our sessions so you’ll see and feel huge results by the finishing line.
Ongoing support and tools
I have an entire toolbox up my sleeve depending on how far you want to take the transformation. Things like goals setting, clothes lifestyle analysis, consumption-fasting (where I challenge you to take a break from clothes and accessories shopping) etc.
My goal is to give you a lifestyle breakthrough so you look at things differently so you let go of the old and welcome the meaningful.
The charges for a hands-on session are S$120 per hour (minimum 3 hours). To encourage commitment, I offer a 10% discount for 9 or more hours paid for in advance. Any additional hours will continue to benefit from the 10% discount. Larger packages are also available.
Nathalie, working with you has been a lifesaver. I really felt buried by all of my paperwork and overwhelmed by all the stuff I have collected over the years. My goal was to try to avoid packing junk in shipping my household goods and you helped me tremendously. I just felt so comfortable working with you. You showed me what I needed to do and how to do it but I found your ability to empower me to make decisions about what to keep and what not to keep has really made a difference. It was difficult at first but now I feel I have the basics on what is required to de-clutter and it feels so good to clear up space. I know I still have a long way to go but at least now I feel I can do this and I thank you for empowering me to change. I think there are more people out there who can benefit from your services.
Katharine Bostick, Director Compliance & Litigation Asia Pacific & Japan